Find Your Hair Twin

I believe in this so much! Since the online natural community is quite the burgeoning field, I wouldn’t say that it is necessarily easy to find a twin but it is pretty feasible. When I first began wearing my hair in its natural state, I would get so excited about all of the different styles I saw other naturals providing tutorials on but not realizing that hair on one natural’s head behaves very differently than hair on another natural’s head.


Things to look for in your hair twin:
What does their hair look like wet?
What does their hair look like with and without product?
What does their hair look like dry?
Are they using any chemical processes?



What’s the purpose of a hair twin?
When your hair twin does a hair tutorial or tests out a regiment and gets great results, it is likely that you will have similar results too! Of course, if your hair twin’s hair is more moisturized/better taken care of results will vary more. In addition, variables such as climate/humidity will play a role too. I still take tips/try hairstyles detailed out by naturals that aren’t my hair twins but I recognize that I am likely going to get varying results.


Who’s my hair twin?
KinkyCurlyQueen

Search This Blog